If you are considering a ThinkCentre M92p Tiny and want to hook up 4 FHD (1920×1080) or WUXGA (1920×1200) LCD display (with native Displayport support) of the same type, then you would need the following:
1. ThinkCentre M92p Tiny with 2 x Displayport out.
- Most of the ThinkCentre M92p Tiny ships with single Displayport Out, so how do you get the second Displayport Out?
- You would need a Displayport breakout cable to replace the serial port on the back of the ThinkCentre M92p Tiny.
2. The Displayport Breakout Cable has a parts number of 54Y9350
3. To install the Breakout cable please follow the instruction set out in the Hardware Manual.
On Page 92 of the Manual, it shows you the optional Displayport location on the motherboard.
4. Now to connect the 4 displayplays, you would need to use 2 Lenovo Displayport to Displayport Splitter. Remember the 4 displays should of the same resolution and refresh rate (also have native displayport connection).